Topic: SHOPPING FOR A HOME
Date: Tuesday, April 23rd
Time: 6:30 pm -7:30 pm
NEW Location: Franklin Library – 5000 Franklin Avenue, Des Moines
Holly Luca, CCUE, CCUFC, Executive Vice President of Midland Credit Union will share everything you need to know about shopping for a home. She’ll discuss:
· “First steps” to shopping for a house
· Costs of purchasing a house
· Various types of mortgages
· How to establish house requirements (kind, location,etc.)
· Various avenues to find a house
· How to shop—and apply—for a loan
· Closing process and related costs
Don’t miss out, sign-up today for the FREE Class.
There’s no cost to attend this class, but pre-registration is required because space is limited.
Please register before FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH!!
We would like to hear from you! What classes would you like to see us provide? Provide us with your suggestions here!