Bank on the go with the Midland Credit Union Mobile Banking App. Manage your accounts from your mobile phone when it’s convenient for you. Mobile Banking FAQ
The Midland Credit Union Mobile Banking App is fast, convenient and free and allows users to:
- Check account balances
- See recent activity
- View transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Locate and get directions to ATM and branch locations using GPS
- Deposit checks by taking a picture of the front and back of the check
The Mobile Banking App allows you to access your accounts using your existing Midland Credit Union Home Banking username and password. If you’re not registered for Home Banking, please visit www.midlandcu.org and select “First time user” in the “Home Banking” box which is located in the upper right side of the home page screen.
How to download the app:
Click the appropriate icon below to download the Mobile Banking App. Then use your Midland Credit Union Home Banking username and password to access your account information.
Scan the appropriate code below to download the Mobile Banking App.
Midland Credit Union protects your financial information from unauthorized users using:
- Security questions to verify your identity
- Secure login with user name and password
- Advanced encryption technology
- No transmission of complete account numbers