- Check account balances, including loans
- Review cleared checks, deposits, and withdrawals
- Review account history
- Examine tax information
- Create account alerts (Create Text Banking alerts to be sent to your smartphone or alert to be sent to your email)
- Transfer money between your accounts and other member accounts
How to sign up for Account Alerts
1. Log into Home Banking
2. Click on the “Accounts” tab
3. Click on “Account Alerts”
4. Click on “Click here to add new alerts or reminders”
5. Select the type of Alert you want to set up
6. Complete all needed fields. We suggest you set these alerts up for “forever, until I delete it” just to be safe.
7. Set up the times you do NOT want to receive alerts.*
8. Click Submit.
9. Click Submit.
Alerts can be set up to go to your email and/or mobile device. We think you’ll find the Text Banking to be very helpful.
*IMPORTANT: Be sure to set up the time periods you DON’T want to receive alerts. For example, if you don’t want to receive alerts after 10:00 pm and before 7:00 am you would enter these times in this order. Be sure to select the days of the week and set it to the central time zone.