We have a partnership with Community Business Lenders to service our members’ business loan needs. Loans that are under $50,000 will be kept in-house; however, those over $50,000 will be completed using our partnership.
- For loans under $50,000, please complete the online application.
- For loans over $50,000, please complete the Business Prospect Information form and fax it to 515-278-0209.
SBA’s Customer Service Center
• To check the status of your loan application or Advance, call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com.
• SBA is presently processing millions of loan applications – there may be delays at our Customer Service Center – please be patient, don’t give up – keep trying to get through.
Note: Our office cannot check your loan status or help with questions about completing the application – please contact SBA’s Customer Service Center.
Paycheck Protection Program
• Businesses may visit an approved SBA 7a local lender to access the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Find a local PPP lender here: https://www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection/find.
• A local Small Business Development Center counselor may be able to help – to find one, visit: https://www.sba.gov/local-assistance.
Note: Our office is not part of the Paycheck Protection Program – please go to https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp.
If you have any additional questions regarding a business loan, please text or call one of our loan officers at 515-645-9334 today!