Credit unions are for everyone! Once a member, always a member! Simply maintain your credit union membership even if you change jobs or move to a different location.
Qualifications for membership at Midland Credit Union:
- People who live or work in Polk and contiguous counties, Story, Jasper, Marion, Warren, Madison, Dallas, Boone in Iowa
- Profit or nonprofit corporations, organizations, partnerships, institutions, associations, or other business entities of any kind, whether or not incorporated, their subsidiaries, successors, affiliates and divisions, which have a place of business in Polk and contiguous counties, Story, Jasper, Marion, Warren, Madison, Dallas, and Boone in Iowa;
- Members of the Urbandale Municipal Employees Credit Union as of date of merger, 3/1/2013.
- Members and employees of Iowa Resources Employees Credit Union as of date of merger, July 1, 1999.
- Employees of such small employee groups as may be approved from time to time by the Superintendent.
- Including family members: Family members shall include persons in the same household, and persons related to the member or spouse as show below, (to include adoptive, foster, and step relatives) and such relatives of a deceased member: Parents and children, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters, great-grandparents, great-grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.