Credit unions are for everyone! Once a member, always a member! Simply maintain your credit union membership even if you change jobs or move to a different location.
Qualifications for membership at Midland Credit Union:
- People who live or work in Polk and contiguous counties, Story, Jasper, Marion, Warren, Madison, Dallas, Boone in Iowa
- Profit or nonprofit corporations, organizations, partnerships, institutions, associations, or other business entities of any kind, whether or not incorporated, their subsidiaries, successors, affiliates and divisions, which have a place of business in Polk and contiguous counties, Story, Jasper, Marion, Warren, Madison, Dallas, and Boone in Iowa;
- Members of the Urbandale Municipal Employees Credit Union as of the date of the merger, 3/1/2013.
- Members and employees of Iowa Resources Employees Credit Union as of the date of the merger, July 1, 1999.
- Employees of such small employee groups as may be approved from time to time by the Superintendent.
- Including family members: Family members shall include persons in the same household, and persons related to the member or spouse as shown below, (to include adoptive, foster, and step-relatives) and such relatives of a deceased member: Parents and children, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters, great-grandparents, great-grandchildren, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.