Please register now to join us for the 87th Annual Meeting of YOUR credit union being broadcast by video conference on Thursday, October 8th, from 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm! Please take a minute to review or download the Annual Report.
- On the registration page, enter your first and last name.
- Then enter the email address where you would like the Zoom Webinar unique link to be sent.
- Click “Register.”
The next screen will confirm your registration, and this information will also be included in the Registration Confirmation Email. From this page, you can click the “Add to Calendar” button to save the details and your unique link for the annual meeting to your calendar.
SAVE Your Registration Confirmation Email
- Please be sure to SAVE the Registration Confirmation Email because it contains your unique sign-in link.
- If you misplace YOUR unique “Click here to join” link, please watch for it in your reminder email, which will be sent on October 7th.
Sign-in to the Annual Meeting – October 8th
Using a Computer:
- We encourage you to get signed into the meeting around 4:55 pm on Thursday, October 8th, by simply retrieving the Registration Confirmation Email and clicking the “Click Here to Join” link.
- If you have Zoom installed, you click “Open Zoom Meeting” and then click “Launch Meeting.”
- If you DO NOT have Zoom installed, you can choose one of these options:
- Download & Run Zoom – This option allows you to download and then run Zoom.
- Join from your browser – This option allows you to run Zoom from any browser without downloading.
Using a Smartphone or Tablet:
- You MUST download the Zoom App. Don’t worry you can delete the App after the meeting.
- Retrieve the Registration Confirmation Email and click the “Click Here to Join” link.
- Launch the meeting and follow the prompts.
If you need assistance accessing the virtual annual meeting, please call 515-278-1994.
NOTE: Please DO NOT use the iPhone one-tap or Telephone dial-in features for this annual meeting.
We encourage you to watch this quick tutorial on how to join a Zoom Webinar.